[adegenet-forum] IBD distance matrices

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:23:03 CEST 2017

Hi there,

yes, you can provide whatever 'dist' object you want to
ade4::mantel.randtest. If you start from a symmetric matrix coming from
another software, you can read it into R and convert it to dist using
'as.dist'.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/