[adegenet-forum] IBD distance matrices

Arsalan Emami-Khoyi arsalan at pobox.com
Thu Aug 24 21:22:48 CEST 2017

Dear Thibut and Adegenet team,
I would like to thank you for your contributions to the scientific
community.I am estimating IBD for the same species using  three different data
sets : mtDNA,microsatellie, and SNPs.For being consistent across the data sets we need to use appropriate
distance matrices.I am wondering if there is any way to use our in-house distant matrices
instead of provided distance measures?I will deeply appreciate your suggestions regarding the optimal distant
method for each kind of data sets.Many thanks in advance and see you in October!

Regards

Arsalan Emami-Khoyi
Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Wildlife Genomics
University of Johannesburg_Center for Ecological Genomics and Wildlife
ConservationAuckland Park 2006
South Africa
Email : Arsalane at uj.ac.za
Phone :+27 (0)11 559 3373