[adegenet-forum] scaleGen error using method="binom"

Roman Luštrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Tue Jun 14 10:11:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have looked at the sources on GitHub but they don't reveal anything interesting. Digging up stuff from 2013 on CRAN, though, shows that the method (R matches "met" to this argument) has been omitted in the 1.3-8 version from May 2013. This argument is thus no longer available, unfortunately the documentation hasn't followed suit yet. I will open a ticket on GitHub so that this can be resolved, once and for all.

Cheers,
Roman

----
In god we trust, all others bring data.