[adegenet-forum] scaleGen error using method="binom"

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:14:16 CEST 2016

Hello,

yes, this argument has been removed as it had no real use besides a
cosmetic difference in the way of computing the variances (which were
numerically the same with any method).

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College London
https://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
https://github.com/thibautjombart
Twitter: @TeebzR <https://twitter.com/TeebzR>