[adegenet-forum] scaleGen error using method="binom"

Stephen Attwood swahuaxi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 15:02:24 CEST 2016

Dear All
I am having a problem using scaleGen, so I tried going back to the adegenet tutorial and I get the same error:
data(microbov)obj <- genind2genpop(microbov)
X1 <- scaleGen(obj)X2 <- scaleGen(obj,met="bin")Error in .local(x, ...) : unused argument (met = "bin")
I get the same error with my own data (I also tried method = "binary", method = "bin", etc)

X1 is as expected, but X2 is obviously not assigned
I have the following packages loaded:library(ade4)
library(adegenet)
library(spdep)library ("OpenStreetMap")library(ape)

Using adegenet 2.0.2 and R version 3.2.5 (2016-04-14); platform x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
If someone could suggest what I might have overlooked, that would be a great help - I am probably missing a package somewhere. I thought it would be a common problem, but I haven't found it on Google - perhaps the solution is so simple. At the moment it is eluding me.

Thank you.
Stephen