[Roxygen-devel] Status of R5 support

Rob Tirrell rpt at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 17 20:55:12 CET 2011

Yeah, I think that would be the goal - to descend into each class and read
tags, as if they were naked functions plus some context derived from the
enclosing call to setRefClass. I don't know how this would work with the
inline documentation reference classes allow.
As far as that commit message, I don't exactly recall what prompted it. I
initially had some misundertsandings about how Rd2 works.
--
Robert Tirrell | rpt at stanford.edu | (607) 437-6532
Program in Biomedical Informatics | Butte Lab | Stanford University