[Roxygen-devel] Status of R5 support

Rob Tirrell rpt at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 5 22:21:11 CET 2011

Ahhh, okay, I've been somewhat confused on what they were called. :)

Peter - how far along are you in supporting S4, and how much work would be
needed to extend that to Reference Classes (a significant amount, I'd
imagine)? Is that work reflected in the repository on r-forge?

--
Robert Tirrell | rpt at stanford.edu | (607) 437-6532
Program in Biomedical Informatics | Butte Lab | Stanford University