[Roxygen-devel] Status of R5 support

Peter Danenberg pcd at roxygen.org
Sat Mar 5 21:50:31 CET 2011

I'm currently working with Michael Lawrence and Nicholas Lewin-Koh at
Genentech to shore up S4 support; there was some talk of reference
classes, too.

If you take a look at Rd.R and Rd2.R, you'll notice some calls to
`register.srcref.parser'; that's where the nitty-gritty might take
place for parsing calls to, say, `setRefClass'.