[Roxygen-devel] Status of R5 support

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Sat Mar 5 14:56:22 CET 2011

R5 was a joke, and previously was a test project that was abandoned by
R-Core

I presume you mean Reference Classes.

John Chambers has indicated a preference that the full name 'Reference
Classes' be used.

I too would like to see support for this in roxygen.  Perhaps one of the
roxygen developers could give us a hint about where in the code would
need to be modified to add new keywords.