[Roxygen-devel] roxygen2 2.1

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Wed Aug 10 23:36:06 CEST 2011

Ok, I think that's a reasonable request. You can do it currently by manually
not including the collate roclet when calling roxygen, but maybe the default
should only be to output it when the import tag is used.

Could you provide a pointer to r-core on collate? I was under the impression
you should always use collate to avoid potential problems on systems with
different default sort orders.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/