[Traminer-users] seqefsub

Sandra Romeis sandraromeis at gmx.de
Tue May 29 18:17:29 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I am currently working on my Ph.D. thesis on modelling web user behaviour
at University Erlangen-Nuremberg. I have a lot of different Internet
Sequences I have to analyse. For this work the TraMiner is very helpful
and I am very happy about this library.
But now I have a huge problem with the "seqefsub" - command. I need
the subsequences from around about 50 Sequences with differnt
length (maximum length is 255 events). But every time I run the
"seqefsub" - command my R crashs. Do you know something about this
problem? Or can
you help me?

Do you need any further information? Would be fanatstic if anyone
could help me because I really need this program for further work on my
PhD.

Many thanks for your help,

Sandra Romeis