[Traminer-users] seqefsub

Gilbert Ritschard Gilbert.Ritschard at unige.ch
Tue May 29 18:35:18 CEST 2012

Sandra,

Glad to learn that you are using TraMineR for your PhD,

With 225 events in a sequence there much too many subsequence, which
causes the crash.

The solution is to limit the length of the subsequences that TraMineR
should search for.
You do that with the maxK argument of the seqefsub function, e.g. by setting

maxK=5

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
Gilbert