[Seqinr-forum] Query regarding running "Online Synonymous Codon Usage Analyses with the ade4 and seqinR packages"

sourav roy choudhury src.bio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:42:27 CET 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I want to do Correspondence analysis (CA) on herpesvirus data sets, for
which I have performed a CA on RSCU values. But going through some
literature on Within group Correspondence Analysis (WCA), it rouse much
interest in me to use it for analysis through your "Online synonymous codon
usage analyses with the ade4 and seqinR packages".
I want to use it on all the available ORF from all 49 Herpesvirus (
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genomes/GenomesGroup.cgi?taxid=548681, or the
FTP location is ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/genomes/Viruses/) .

But the problem is that I am not used to with the R language and packages.
Still I have tried to modify and run the given sample code on my own. The
main problem is with selecting the data bank. Additionally if it is
necessary, I have got the total sequences downloaded in my PC. Can someone
please help me with the R codes for my data on herpesvirus.

Thank you very much. Looking forward for your cordial reply

Sincerely yours

Sourav Roy Choudhury

SOURAV ROY CHOUDHURY.
Dept of Neuroscience