[Remoterengine-devel] adapted to new interfaces of org.rosuda.REngine

Romain François francoisromain at free.fr
Wed Oct 28 12:00:50 CET 2009

Hello,

I've modified some code of the RemoteREngine to deal with new interfaces
from the org.rosuda.REngine package.

Mainly, we don't need the RMainLoopCallbacks anymore (tight to Rengine
with a lower case e) and the methods have been replaced by several
interfaces) :

REngineCallbacks
REngineInputInterface
REngineConsoleHistoryInterface
REngineUIInterface
REngineOutputInterface

This should not change how the package works. Not that the rosuda jars
(REngine.jar and JRIEngine.jar are still my custom builds since the
serialzation patch we need has not yet been applied)

Romain

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast