[Remoterengine-devel] Nightly build javadocs available online

Ian Long ilong at stoatsoftware.com
Tue Oct 6 12:42:30 CEST 2009

I would say no to splitting them because even if you are only interested
in the client side for development, you may still need to delve into the
server side for debugging so it is useful to have them all there.

It is probably worth expanding the description of the client package
though to provide more information about how to use it - probably
pointing to the Wiki to help someone who first looks at the Javadocs to
find the information they want.

Cheers,
Ian