[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp-devel Digest, Vol 85, Issue 8

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Nov 23 19:06:09 CET 2016

On 23 November 2016 at 17:37, Balamuta, James Joseph wrote:
| Alas, the updated version has yet to be pushed to CRAN due to the monthly
| update policy. If I had to guess, this noisy deprecated warning should be
| resolved sometime between now and next week as the timing is in alignment for
| the cadence of a monthly release for RcppArmadillo.

All true but I do also follow Conrad's schedule for Armadillo proper -- so so
if he pushes nothing I may not either.

And maybe this issue is not that important and can be addressed with an
installation against the Github repo (which is indeed at GH-only release
snapshot).

Thanks again to Christian for sample which turned out to be really useful and
popular.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org