[Rcpp-devel] linking fail when building examples of my local copy of Rcpp gallery (windows)

Robin Girard robin.girard at mines-paristech.fr
Wed Apr 17 22:22:14 CEST 2013

Dear Hadley, Dirk removed 3/4 of my original message :) I just added it now after your email so that our discussion inherit from the past.
There are details there but still I admit it lacks informations.

Let me summarize:

- When I run make from MinGW terminal in the src folder of the git web site this fails (the most important part of my log is reproduced in my initial message, I admit my error might come from my use of MinGW). Also I add to change the relative path in the makefile to reach this point (see my initial email)

- When I run the knit function of Dirk (that of the knit.sh script) in R this produces a md file correctly.

This is the reason why I said this has to do with my Path ...

Best regards
Robin

PS: I'm using RStudio, I hardly can use anything else now that I'm used to it, except for cpp code completion/syntax correction where StatET-Ecplise still is quite good héhé.  But with StatET-Eclipse I manage to do code correction/completion but not to compile my Rcpp package might it be the same problem ? that RStudio has some extra power it does not share :) ?