[Rcpp-devel] linking fail when building examples of my local copy of Rcpp gallery (windows)

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 21:48:36 CEST 2013

> I know this has to do with my library path (and actually when I launch the function "knit(input,output)" in R for a given Rcpp example this works and generate the markdown file) but don't find where this comes from.

Could you be more explicit? How are you running make? And how are you
running knit? From the command line? From an R terminal? From the R
gui? From Rstudio?

You might also find it useful to run sessionInfo() in both
environments and compare the differences.

Hadley

--
Chief Scientist, RStudio
http://had.co.nz/