[Rcpp-devel] R vectorisation vs. C++ vectorisation

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Nov 22 01:37:02 CET 2012

On 22 November 2012 at 09:23, Darren Cook wrote:
| > I believe that such a function is normally called "clamp".
| I'd not heard that before; is that the mathematical word for it? (clip
| is terminology from graphics programming, where a clipping rectangle is
| another word for a window or viewport)



Dirk Eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com  

More information about the Rcpp-devel mailing list