[Rcpp-devel] R vectorisation vs. C++ vectorisation

Darren Cook darren at dcook.org
Thu Nov 22 01:23:40 CET 2012

> I believe that such a function is normally called "clamp".

I'd not heard that before; is that the mathematical word for it? (clip
is terminology from graphics programming, where a clipping rectangle is
another word for a window or viewport)


More information about the Rcpp-devel mailing list