[Rcicr-users] CI Errors

Dotsch, R. (Ron) R.Dotsch at uu.nl
Sun Nov 16 13:14:15 CET 2014

Hi Dan,

Thank you for sending your files. I made some corrections to your script, below:

baseimage <- 'AndN'
rdata <- 'rcicr.Rdata'
responsedata <- read.csv('rcicrdata.csv')

ci <- generateCI2IFC(responsedata$Face_All, responsedata$correct, baseimage, rdata)
cis <- batchGenerateCI2IFC(responsedata, 'subject_nr', 'Face_All', 'correct', baseimage, rdata)
cis <- batchGenerateCI2IFC(responsedata, 'Emotion', 'Face_All', 'correct', baseimage, rdata)

The rdata filename did not correspond to the name of the rdata file that you sent me, but this might be unrelated to your issues if you renamed it before sending to me. Besides that, the generateCI2IFC function takes as first parameters the actual column vectors of the data frame, not the column names. I could not find an error in the first batchGenerateCI2IFC and it runs fine for me. In the second call, ‘Emotion’ had to be the second parameter, not the fourth.

Hope this works.

Best,

Ron
Dr. Ron Dotsch

Utrecht University
Social and Organizational Psychology (Room E2.22)

Website: http://ron.dotsch.org