[hyperSpec-help] Function 'read.spc' is not found

Dr. Holger van Lishaut H.v.Lishaut at gmx.de
Tue Nov 1 20:15:51 CET 2011

Dear Claudia,

thank you, now it works for a single spectrum spc, although with a warning
(translated: "In nrow(pos) : Bytecode versions do not fit; using eval)".
The import seems to ignore some offset information of the abscissa in the
file, so there is a difference between the file in a spectra handling
program and R.
Is there a way to also import older version spc? I usually encounter spc's
of all kinds...

Thanks and best regards
Holger

[...]