[datatable-help] data.table for R 3.0.1

Frank Erickson FErickson at psu.edu
Thu Jun 27 17:55:08 CEST 2013

Hi Steve,

Problem solved! If I go back for more information enough times, I'm bound
to start a new R session sooner or later, and that seemed to do the trick.

I'm not tech-savvy enough to use SVN. Instead I try to avoid updating
software by using as little of it as possible (for R packages: just stringr
and data.table).

Thanks again,

Frank