[Basta-users] Varying only some parameter estimates across categorical covariates

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Tue Apr 3 09:38:17 CEST 2018

Dear Andrea,

   Unfortunately BaSTA cannot do that yet. However, you can use the Kullback-Leibler discrepancies to determine which parameters may differ between categorical covariates. I agree it’s not the most parsimonious way of doing it. We want in the future to include that option. We’ll let you know.

Best,

Fernando
_________________________________

Fernando Colchero
Associate Professor
Biodemography Unit

Tlf.              +45 65 50 23 24
Email          colchero at imada.sdu.dk <mailto:colchero at imada.sdu.dk>
Web            www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Pers. web   www.colchero.com <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Adr.             Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark