[adegenet-forum] Question About Adegenet

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:42:45 CET 2021

Dear John-Lee

I think the poppr package has what you need - see "mlg" and related
functions at (working on genind objects):
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/poppr/vignettes/poppr_manual.html#mlg

Associate Professor in Outbreak Analytics, London School of Hygiene and
Tropical Medicine
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Analysis, Imperial College London
UK Public Health Rapid Support Team
President of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com
Twitter: @TeebzR