[adegenet-forum] Question About Adegenet

Walker, John-Lee Sky - (johnleewalker) johnleewalker at arizona.edu
Tue Jan 26 17:17:45 CET 2021

Hello,

I am using microsatellite data to distinguish individual bats. I have created a genind object with my data. One thing I would like to be able to do is determine when I have matching genotypes, in my case it would be if I have "recaptured" and individual. I am unsure if the package includes a function that makes this possible, or not. I have read the PDF pretty thoroughly and explored the forum archives. I would appreciate any feedback greatly.

Kind Regards,
John-Lee

John-Lee Sky Walker
Graduate Research Assistant
School of Natural Resources and the Environment
The University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721
Phone: 805-570-7864

[cid:502636e1-eaef-431d-87aa-fddd45839d45]