[adegenet-forum] yes/no answer. are xval results only relevant for the dapc part of dapc analysis and not find.cluster

Ella Bowles bowlese at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:08:12 CET 2019

Hello,

I am writing to follow up on a couple of questions that were not answered
on the forum. It should just be a quick yes/no answer.

1). I'm wondering if xval only needs to be used for the dapc part and not
find.cluster?
2) Can I verify that for xval anaysis, n.pca.max should be set to n/3?

I have 186 individuals spread over 11 sites for which I am trying to sort
out the population structure.

In case this thread can be correlated with my last on the forum, the
previous question had the title "
are xval results only relevant for the dapc part of dapc analysis and not
find.cluster"
With thanks,
Ella

--