[adegenet-forum] Doubt with DAPC without prior K (find.clusters)

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:31:37 CET 2019

Hi there,

yep. To add to this: you can increase the number of random starting points
e.g. n.start = 50 to smooth the results.

Associate Professor in Outbreak Analytics, London School of Hygiene and
Tropical Medicine
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Analysis, Imperial College London
President of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com
Twitter: @TeebzR