[adegenet-forum] Reading a genepop file with adegenet

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 17:06:11 CEST 2017

Hello,

upon inspection, I think your file is corrupt - there are two rogue
'00000000' (8 times 0). After replacing these and specifying ncode = 3 it
reads fine.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
github.com/thibautjombart