[adegenet-forum] scatter plot

Oliver.Berry at csiro.au Oliver.Berry at csiro.au
Mon Nov 28 08:31:16 CET 2016

Hi Arsalam,

It looks like you may have your labels (clab) set to 1 (or some other positive value) so that it is covering up your points. Perhaps your symbols (cex) are also set to either zero or a very small value. You might also have cstar set to zero so you wont see any of the lines joining points to the centroid for that group.

I suggest tying higher values for your cex and cstar. You could also set clab=0 to remove the labels to see if theyre obscuring the points.  I prefer to use a legend than direct labels.

Cheers,

Olly
Dr Oliver Berry
Senior Research Scientist | CSIRO Ocean and Atmosphere
Team Leader | Coastal Ecosystems and Modelling
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, School of Animal Biology, The University of Western Australia
Phone: +61 8 9333 6584 | 0400 747 197 |Fax: +61 8 9333 6499
oliver.berry at csiro.au<mailto:oliver.berry at csiro.au>| www.csiro.au/en/Research/OandA
Address: Centre for Environment and Life Sciences, Cnr Underwood Ave. & Brockway Rd, Floreat, WA, 6014
Postal: Private Mail Bag 5, Wembley, WA, 6913
PLEASE NOTE