[adegenet-forum] scatter plot

Roman Luštrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Mon Nov 28 08:27:19 CET 2016

Hi,

can you share the code you are using? On which dataset are you running it?
If you are following the code from the vignette (along with the dataset that comes with adegenet) have you tried clearing your R session and running the script on a clean environment?

Cheers,
Roman

----
In god we trust, all others bring data.