[adegenet-forum] detecting outliers - loci under selection

Valeria Montano mirainoshojo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:30:59 CET 2012

Dear Mayte,

I am not sure there are many many things you can do with your many many
loci. I guess you want to do a locus by locus fst and select the outliers
as candidate for selective processes. I could suggest you to read this
paper<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.02987.x/pdf>
draw on from.

Ciao

Valeria