[adegenet-forum] help re adegenet error message

Sarah Pearson sarah.pearson at flinders.edu.au
Tue Feb 8 01:49:02 CET 2011

Hello, I would like to run the DAPC procedure to identify genetic clusters within my sample set. The first function I am trying is df2genind; I am getting an error message saying that function cannot be found. When loading adegenet, I am getting the message that I have copied below. I am seeking advice re how to manage/fix this error so that I can undertake my analysis.
Regards,
Sarah Pearson

> require(ade4);require(adegenet)
Attaching package: 'ade4'
The following object(s) are masked from 'package:base':
    within
   ==========================
    adegenet 1.2-8 is loaded
 - to start, type '?adegenet'
 - to browse adegenet website, type 'adegenetWeb()'
 - to post questions/comments: adegenet-forum at lists.r-forge.r-project.org<mailto:adegenet-forum at lists.r-forge.r-project.org>

Failed with error:  ‘no item called "newtable" on the search list’
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In objects(newtable, all.names = TRUE) :
  ‘newtable’ converted to character string
2: In objects(newtable, all.names = TRUE) :
  ‘newtable’ converted to character string