[Roxygen-devel] Roxygen & S4

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:15:22 CET 2012

Hi all,

I've been working on a minimal set of changes to roxygen2 to get it
working with S4 classes. I have code that works but it needs broader
testing, so if you're using roxygen with S4 I'd really appreciate your
feedback. You can see the code at
https://github.com/klutometis/roxygen/tree/s4, or if you want to try
it out the easiest way is with the devtools package:

# install.packages("devtools")
library(devtools)
install_github("roxygen", "klutometis", "s4")

If you run into problems, please either respond to this email, or file
a bug on github: http://github.com/klutometis/roxygen/issues. Any work
you can do to reduce the problem to a simple example is really
appreciated - that makes it easier for me to create an automated test
case to ensure the bug doesn't recur.

Thanks!

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/