[Roxygen-devel] roxygen3

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Tue Aug 28 18:49:16 CEST 2012

I've also been wondering about splitting "roxygen3" into two packages
- one that defines all the basic objects etc and one that creates all
the tags.  That would would more cleanly separate the implementation
from the tag system, and make it easier for others to use roxygen to
build alternative documentation systems. One priority for roxygen3 is
that it should be much easier to extend, so that if I don't want to
include something, it's still easy for you to put it in an add-on
package.

Hadley

--
Assistant Professor