[Roxygen-devel] Status of R5 support

Rob Tirrell rpt at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 10 07:38:02 CET 2011

Based on this discussion, as well as the parallel one on S4, what is the way
forward? Do any of the core roxygen team foresee working on this in the near
future? I, for one, would be very excited to see S4/reference classes
supported more fully. I'd be than willing to help out in some degree, but at
this point it's not completely clear to me what the next steps are.

--
Robert Tirrell | rpt at stanford.edu | (607) 437-6532
Program in Biomedical Informatics | Butte Lab | Stanford University