[Roxygen-devel] [roxygen2] roxygenise, setGeneric and .svn directory

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Mon Aug 15 22:32:32 CEST 2011

I don't remember there was a tag named @rdfile; at least in roxygen2
it is @rdname.

I guess @rdname is not very often used, so a little bit manual
tweaking to the auto-generated roxygen comments should not be too
hard. Anyway, I will be glad to include support for @rdname in
Rd2roxygen when I'm free.

BTW, as Hadley said, it is painful to maintain documentation partly by
Rd and partly by roxygen. I really wonder this rationale.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>