[Roxygen-devel] [roxygen2] roxygenise, setGeneric and .svn directory

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Aug 15 14:38:36 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-15 at 14:24 +0200, Renaud Gaujoux wrote:
> I was not roxigenising in place because I had some manually made Rd
> files in the man directory, and didn't want to overwrite them.

I can second this rationale.

The addition of the @rdfile tag in roxygen2 has largely removed my need
to run roxygen in a different directory, as have improvements like the
rd2roxygen package (is this compatible with roxygen2, specifically
including @rdfile tag reverse parsing from alias directives in Rd
files?)

One feature that I miss from roxygen is 'R CMD roxygen'.  It was nice to

R CMD roxygen pkgname
R CMD check pkgname
R CMD build pkgname

all from the shell.