[Roxygen-devel] \item and/or \itemize{} with Roxygen?

Manuel J. A. Eugster Manuel.Eugster at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Sun Sep 26 10:31:21 CEST 2010

Hi Janko,

sorry for the late response! Actually, if you use \itemize&friends in
a Roxygen block it should work ;-) You can find an example for a
\tabular in a Roxygen block here:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/branches/pkg-novapor/R/testprocedure.R?view=markup&revision=51&root=benchmark

HTH,
Manuel.