[Roxygen-devel] \item and/or \itemize{} with Roxygen?

Janko Thyson janko.thyson at ku-eichstaett.de
Fri Sep 17 14:29:29 CEST 2010

Dear List,

is it possible to use \item{} and/or \itemize{} in the context of roxygen?
I'm using StatET with Eclipse and the following "latex" commands are
recognized by the syntax helper: \code{}, \item{} and \link{}. However, when
using \item{} , processing the Rds and checking them e.g. with R CMD rdconv,
I get the following warning:

Warnung in parse_Rd(".../fun.Rd",  :
  .../fun.Rd:20: unknown macro '\item'

Did I do something wrong? Or is there another way of creating
bullet-point-like lists in Rd files using Roxygen?

Thanks for any suggestion,
Janko