[Rcppoctave-user] unable to install RcppOctave (Octave 3.8 Linux)

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at mancala.cbio.uct.ac.za
Mon Mar 3 09:16:24 CET 2014

Actually, the flags are most likely to be found in mkoctfile config.
Currently I use the flags returned by:

mkoctfile -p INCFLAGS

Might be easier if you could look if those effectively appear in this
variable or any other (do mkoctfile --help to list all variables). They
have to come from somewhere...
Thanks.

Renaud