[Ipmpack-users] How do I use IPMpack for a monocarpic perennial?

Cory Merow cory.merow at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:57:34 CEST 2016

Hi Bruce,
You're on the right track, but you don't have to dig into the Pmatrix
slots. For a full example, see page 167 (yes, really) of the appendices to
our IPM guide (Merow, C., J. P. Dahlgren, C. J. E. Metcalf, D. Z. Childs,
M. E. K. Evans, E. Jongejans, S. Record, M. Rees, R. Salguero-Gómez, and S.
M. Mcmahon. 2014. Advancing population ecology with integral projection
models: a practical guide. Methods in Ecology and Evolution 5:99–110.)
Cory

Cory Merow
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
University of Connecticut
Homepage <http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/people/cmerow/home/Home.html>
<http://www.eeb.uconn.edu/people/cmerow/home/Cory_Merows_Home_Page.html>
'Give me 4 parameters and I will draw you an elephant. Give me 5 and I will
wag the trunk.'