[Ipmpack-users] modelling a gender-switching iteroparous herb

Christopher Heckel checkel at hillsdale.edu
Wed Jun 11 15:01:58 CEST 2014

Hi Eelke,

Thank you.  I am interested in the population structure of
non-flowering, male, and female individuals because the multiple
populations that I have studied have very different sex-ratios.  I don't
think at this time I need to include marriage functions because seed
production in this species can be pollen limited even when there are
high densities of males.

I've begun writing code with the series of conditional probabilities and
there certainly are many parameters.  I may be posting more specific
questions soon.

Cheers,

Christpher