[inlinedocs] first impressions...

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers.org
Mon May 2 19:05:24 CEST 2011

Hi Toby,

I look forward to multiparagraph support.  Should I be able to get it if I

	install.packages("inlinedocs",,'http://rforge.net/',type='source')

?

For when I try I get

  package 'inlinedocs' is not available (for R version 2.13.0)

(to which I _just_ updated last week)

A new question.  Should I be able to ###document a (global) variable?  I have not found a placement of the ###docoument that works.

An observation: If a function does not have a 'custom title', I think repeating the name of the function in italics in the PDF looks odd.  Should I just 'bite the bullet" and give each function a 'custom title'.

I have patched and resinstalled ESS with the provided ess-function-pattern it and it works.  -- THANKS

Cheers,

Malcolm Cook
Stowers Institute for Medical Research -  Bioinformatics
Kansas City, Missouri  USA