[FLR-list] size

Ernesto ernesto.jardim at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed May 22 14:54:30 CEST 2013

It won't work in several situations and IMO trying to find a solution
for all doesn't work. We need to find a solution that works and
implement methods for the others. We may try to be consistent with "age"
and use [10,11) represented by "10" in the length names.

Best

EJ

Fax: +39 0332 789658
https://fishreg.jrc.ec.europa.eu/