[FLR-list] Fwd: Re: [FLR-devel] length

Iago Mosqueira iago.mosqueira at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:04:38 CEST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [FLR-devel] length
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:05:11 +0200
From: Santiago Cerviño <santiago.cervino at vi.ieo.es>
To: <flr-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi,

I'm using GADGET for hake length based assessment and I have some R
staff to estimate referente points. See, for example: Cerviño et al.
2013. Impact of egg production and stock structure on MSY reference
points. Implications for Southern hake management. Fisheries
Research.138: 168-178. doi:10.1016/j.fishres.2012.07.016

I may share the code without any problem (Ernesto should also have a
copy), however it is chaotic and far away from computing standards. I'd
like to clean it when I have time. Who knows when.

Saludos.

Santi