[FLR-list] size

Iago MOSQUEIRA (JRC) iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed May 22 16:09:43 CEST 2013

RE: [FLR-list] size
From:
Santiago Cerviño <santiago.cervino at vi.ieo.es>
Date:
05/22/2013 02:42 PM
To:
<flr-list-bounces at lists.r-forge.r-project.org>
CC:
<flr-list at flr-project.org>

Hi,

The way GADGET deals with this is thorough text aggregation files that
translate names to length bins in the computations. Something like:

# nam   low      up

Len1     1          5

Len2     5          12

Len3     12        20

Len4     20        30

…

If we do not like to have many extra files, the use of labels with the
boundaries (Len1_5, Len5_12, Len12_20, etc) may also be a good option.

Santi