[FLR-list] Introductory courses on R/FLR

Laurie lauriekell at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:05:16 CET 2011

Thanks.

WRT " a definitive set of resources for the flr-project"

A problem in the past has been that people have difficulty reading in
data and then transforming it as required. For example at Shimuzu myself
and Rob created a tutorial called working with data that combined many
bits into one place. E.g. the original R tutorial of Philippe Grossjean,
examples of reading in Excel files and using sweep, apply, ...
There is also the lattice/ggplot comparisons. If we all spent a bit of
time finalising such resources we could finish off quite a lot quickly.

Laurie