[FLR-list] problems installing FLCore x64

iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Nov 22 11:21:53 CET 2011

OK. Finally got round to trying this in Windows. The problem is with
FLash, as the adolc code cannot compile in 64 bit mode. The ideas has
been to move to using autodiff, from ADMB, but until that happens, or we
move to a newer version of adolc, I do not think we can provide 64bit
pkgs yet

I would love to be corrected ...

Iago

On 10/30/2011 10:08 PM, Iago Mosqueira wrote:
> OK. I am not sure what is being done in r-forge, but our repository
> has only 32 bit packages. I can try creating 64 bit ones next week,
> but I won't be back in the office until Thursday.
>

> Iago
>
> On 30 October 2011 21:57, Hintzen, Niels<Niels.Hintzen at wur.nl>  wrote:
>> Windows 7
>> Cheers, Niels

Dr Iago Mosqueira

European Commission – Joint Research Center
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Maritime Affairs Unit FISHREG – Scientific Support to Fisheries
TP 051, Via Enrico Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Office : +39 0332 785413
Fax: +39 0332 789658