[Basta-users] Error with simulation to find jump sd's

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Sat Jun 13 22:12:34 CEST 2015

Dear Achaz,

  First of all, sorry for the late reply. I suspect that you might have NA’s in your data, maybe with your covariates. Could this be the case?

Best,

Fernando

Fernando Colchero
Assistant Professor
Max-Planck Odense Center on the Biodemography of Aging

Tlf.               +45 65 50 23 24
Email           colchero at imada.sdu.dk <mailto:colchero at imada.sdu.dk>
Web             www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Pers. web   www.colchero.com <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Adr.              Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark